Monday, October 25, 2010

Brooke 2 month Check Up

I hope you can appreciate how hard it is to get a picture of a baby smiling. The flash always seems to make it go away. It is also hard when you have a two year old trying to sit on her.
I got Brooke her check up
Her Height is 23.5 inches in the 73rd percentile
Her Weight is 12.07 pounds in the 63rd percentile
Her Head is 15.25 inches in the 31st percentile

We have to watch her head which is mis-shapen and if it doesn't correct she will be a helmet baby. I can live with that.

She managed to poop and pee on the doctor, so he declared her very healthy.

I forgot to blog on her name, since I like to give a name of significance.

Jason and I had pre picked a boy name and a girl name prior to knowing the gender.
Brooke comes from my maiden name of Muirbrook. Jason insisted on the e at the end, which I often forget after years of Muirbrook. Jason agreed to the name because he liked a girl in high school with the name and said she was the sweetest, nicest girl ever.

Renee is the middle name of several friends who mean a lot to me, so I used it. Plus the French name goes great with our last name.

So there you have it, Brooke Renee!

3 comments:

Tanya C. said...

Cute picture! My nephew had a helmet when he was little.

Jer and Cam said...

So fun holding her in church on Sunday! Tell Tyler thanks for sharing her with us:)!

Sarah said...

She is adorable!