Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Eric Sings

Back on September 15th during a car ride home, Eric surprised us by starting to sing "Happy Birthday". We had never heard him say birthday before. Usually he will wish you "Happy Cake" on your birthday. He's also never sang a song. That day I think we sang it for 15 minutes over and over again enjoying hearing him sing more than a line or a couple of words.

Then today, I was talking to him about T.J's upcoming 13th birthday. He started to sing it again. So I sang with him. He watched my mouth intently and was trying hard to make his mouth do what mine does. I caught this video on about our 4th run through. After making the video we watched it and sang it over and over again. I am sure we sang it 50 times. Dad even joined in for some of it.



I was so proud I started to tear up. I am proud of his hard work!

1 comment:

Donna and Bevan said...

Ah, how precious! He's taking off!