Tuesday, October 7, 2008

9!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years old? How did this turn into
Time flies when you are a parent!
Yesterday Tyler turned 9. It was a lovely day full of sugar.

Eric and I walked over to Tyler's school to deliver cupcakes. Eric and the cupcakes were a big hit, as I found several crumbs in his hair when we got home.

We had a family dinner the three of us (Eric was exhausted from going to the school) and then more extended family came over for ice cream cake. Then Tyler got gifts. I wish I could score like that on my birthday :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a cutie patootie! They both are! Here's to hoping Eric's first words are "Aunt Kim"!

nikki said...

Aww, what a cute little guy that's turned into a cute big guy!

Jer and Cam said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! That cake looks so good. Sounds like his day was fab!

Kendra said...

Happy birthday Tyler!!! LOVE cakes and birthdays they are so much fun. Hope you had fun at Disneyland!

Sarah said...

Cupcakes are so fun to take to school on your birthday! It's crazy how they really do grow up sooo fast.