Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disneyland


Well two weeks ago we took our annual Disneyland trip. I learned, not that I didn't expect it, that traveling with a baby is a whole new game. I thought I over packed for Eric, but it turns out you use that many clothes for a little one. Jason and I did switch passes for rides as much as we could get away with, but it came down to me having to take Eric back to the hotel for naps. He loves his sleep and Tyler loved his one on one time with his Dad.

We stayed at the Disneyland hotel. It is a nice enough place and the Disney touches were cute. I was mostly glad to be ten minutes away from the parks so I could bring Eric back to the room for naps. We had a great view of Downtown Disney and the two parks.
Jason and I also celebrated our six year wedding anniversary by dropping Tyler off at an activity center and going out to dinner with the baby. The Blue Bayou meal was fabulous. We then did a couple of rides until the park closed. Poor Eric was so tired he kept dozing asleep while we walked down Main Street. Some people thought Eric was an actual doll, he was so still.


Stitch and Eric took a real liking to each other, too bad we didn't get a picture of it. Eric just loved to reach out and touch him. Stitch was fascinated with Eric as well.



2 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! It sure makes me want to go to Disneyland!

nikki said...

What a fun trip! I have wanted to stay at a park hotel for forever. Happy anniversary!