Saturday, October 31, 2009

Busiest Time

These past three weeks have been the busiest I have had in a long time. It started out normal enough. But if you recall for me October is what I call our Cluster Month.
So for those who haven't heard from me, I'll explain what has happened the last few days. I'll blog about some of it more!

First we will started off, with with Tyler's Birthday. Kim and Greg came for a visit to AZ, and brought along Kacy! So Jason and I had a double lunch date with Kim and Greg, and then later we had a family dinner at Jason's mom's house. In between all this were visits to the salon, Tyler's school picture day, visiting teaching, and having the housekeepers clean my house (that's stress, right?)

Then Saturday, Kim, Greg, Tyler, Kacy, and Jason headed to the range, while I worked on the arrangements for a small family reunion with the Forsbergs. Somehow no pictures got taken for the reunion, but we had pizza and hung out in the Anthem Community Park. Lots of ball throwing, biking, sliding, etc took place. Always a joy to see the cousins. They are some of the greatest people I know.

Then the next day we packed up and headed to Disneyland! Yea! We took a week there. I'll blog about this one later. While there Jason and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary.

While at Disneyland Jason caught a cold, which I caught just as we got home. Now I am a sick slug. But it isn't like anything is going on...

Just final planning meeting with my church activities committee, with a big party at the end of the week. Jason and I head the committee, okay I head it, but he helps a lot! We knew Jason's dad Jack would visit around that time. Who knew he'd call with 8 hours notice. Luckily he arrived just after the meeting ended.

Thank goodness Jack was here. He spent the next two days playing with the boys while I tried to get over my cold. We also dealt with wellness checks for the boys, Weblos scouts for Jason and Tyler,parent teacher conference, Jason going to scout leadership meeting, more visiting teaching, another visiting teaching, ward park day, the carnival was in town (thanks Jack for taking him), all while I was trying to shop for 200 people for the party!

Then the Ward Fall Festival happened. I was pleased it was a success. Now I can breath! I still have to unpack some things from Disneyland trip two weeks ago, and still need to pack up some supplies from the ward party, but I am starting to get back to a normal routine. Why am I even trying? The holidays are coming! How did I do stuff like this when I had a full time job?

No comments: