Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cluster Month

I think in every family, they have a cluster month. That is what we call a month filled with family events like birthdays etc. Ours is October. I am trying to prepare for it quickly. A lot is going on in the next month and half.

End of September we are doing Eric's baby blessing and having a family party after.
Every October is the family trip to Disneyland (see we are a Disney family for a reason)
plus
Tyler's birthday (9) on the 6th
Jenny's birthday on the 10th (Jason's sister)
Kimmy's birthday on the 12th (Jason's sister)
Stephen's birthday on the 14th (My Brother in law)
Our six year wedding anniversary on the 15th
Tyler's maternal grandpa's birthday on the 19th
Kimmy's husband, Greg's birthday on the 23rd
Tyler's sister Isabelle's birthday on the 28th
We always take our family portrait at the end of the month
Halloween
and even though she was born Nov 1st, my sister Melanie's birthday

So you will have to excuse me if I don't blog much.. life gets a little crazy at this time of year. Just buying the cards frazzles me, just as traumatic as buying mother's day cards. At least I am planning now.

To tide you over here are the latest pictures from our family

Help me, my big brother is playing with me and I can't escape



I play with a rattle now, just wish I knew where that noise came from.



Get that out of my face


Tyler earned his Wolf in Cub Scouts. He is pinning the Mother's pin on me. Okay not really, he dropped the back of the pin down my shirt, so I had to fake it for the crowd.

3 comments:

nikki said...

Good fake on the pin! Good luck with the month - good thing they're fun things! I want to go to Disneyland this month too.

Our Little Family said...

Good luck with the month of October - our cluster month is May! Congrats to Tyler on his Wolf, I sure miss doing Cub Scouts. Eric looks like he is getting so big. Have fun in Disney, wish I were going with you guys!!

Sarah said...

Looks a month of fun! I hope you can enjoy it. I love the laundry basket picture, it reminds me of Georgia playing with Macie when she was little, so sweet!