Tyler however listened to his dad's advice very well and they had fun. Tyler was starting to sink some good shots, and even got a jump shot off.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Small, Medium, and Large
Tyler joined a basketball team. Jason took the boys to practice. As I watched I couldn't help but to think how I had a large, medium and small guy out on the court. Eric with the help of dad tried to shoot a basket or two, but since the ball is almost as big as he is, it didn't quite work.
Tyler however listened to his dad's advice very well and they had fun. Tyler was starting to sink some good shots, and even got a jump shot off.
Tyler however listened to his dad's advice very well and they had fun. Tyler was starting to sink some good shots, and even got a jump shot off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Dads with the kids at the park! Way to go on those shots Tyler!
Post a Comment