For the first time since Brooke has been born, I have been able to completely style my hair. Okay so it was a day after I washed it, but still!
And I finally was able to buy stamps! That has only taken over a month!
I might not be overwhelmed by:
a newborn
a two year old
throwing a church activity
getting T.J. back into school
and helping throw a baby shower
after all!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for you! Now if only I can manage to shower on a regular basis...:)
Then you ARE superwoman! Don't you love how your own little milestones mean so much right now?!
I just discovered dry shampoo (Batiste in particular) and it is helping me "fake it" between shampoos, or showers as the case may be. Wish I had known about it when the boys were born!
Post a Comment