Our family is falling apart. Normally we are fairly healthy people. However..
It all started when T.J. returned from CA. He had a cold. Not uncommon. I don't know if it is stress of going back and forth or being on a plane, but he's usually sick when he gets back.
Then..
I caught the cold with sore throat. Knowing I'd be having the baby soon, I was upset. I delivered having the cold but luckily the sore throat went away. BTW an epidural helps a lot with a cough, for a few hours.
Then..
Jason's heel hurt. He said all the running around for me was making it worse.
Then..
Eric came down with strep last Thursday. This stressed me out because I didn't know if he gave it to any of the people who helped us watch him. He was listless for an entire day.
Then..
Jason came down with the cold and sore throat. We were just happy he didn't get the strep.
Then..
T.J. hurt is knee and the following day his heel
Then..
This morning I found Eric covered in spots. He acted fine, but we were concerned. Ran him to the doctor today and found out he's allergic to the penicillin we gave him for the strep.
plus..
mommy is tired, no more trials please, I have had enough! And I have to throw an activity for church tomorrow, and help with a baby shower I am hosting in a couple of weeks.
I guess I'll sleep when I am dead :)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yuck! it is not fun to be sick or have kids/hubby sick. Hope all goes well with the ward party tomorrow. Should be fun!
I was glad to see you all at church today. Hopefully that means you are doing better (and getting a little sleep).
Post a Comment