Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zoo Fun

Thanksgiving week I got to make two trips to the Phoenix Zoo.
First Monday my friend Tayna and I made plans to go. We were each taking our two youngest. That was until someone vandalized T.J.'s school and he was sent home for a plumbing leak. He got home just as I was leaving.

So off to the zoo we went, Tayna being pregnant and a total of five kids. I think we were brave.

Brooke spent most of her time in the stroller


Eric quickly was obsessed with pushing the buttons on the talking displays

Eric got stuck in the giraffe observation deck, I had to send T.J. to rescue him. Eric didn't dare walk past all the people walking up.
Eric was really enjoying the Orangutans, he kept laughing at their movements

The boys played on the tractors that Jason used to play on


T.J taught Eric how to brush the animals at the petting zoo.

Pachyderms!

The kids minus Brooke on the dragon

Having fun

After Tanya headed back home, T.J. did the polar slide

The night before Thanksgiving we headed to Zoolights
The awe of watching the dancing trees



T.J. does an awesome reach photo

Eric and T.J. walked ahead


T.J. hit the polar slide again.
Eric and Jason enjoyed the Carousel


We are blessed with our lovely zoo!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That looks like fun. I love the "wonderment" that little children bring to things we no longer think of as "wonderment" (dont bother looking up that word I am the best at making them up)

I can't wait til the Spring when Raeli is gonna take me to the zoo ;),