Ten Years Ago
I went dancing at night clubs with my friends Ambre and Felicia and a bunch of guys we knew.

I hated Mini Vans and drove an SUV thinking they were the bomb, 4 wheeling baby!


I liked to go hiking

Water Skiing

And Scuba Diving trips.
Sorry no pics there
I never planned to get married and I never thought I would have children. I traveled for work 3 out of 4 weeks a months, spent lots of time in Vegas. I also had lots of friends and I was happy.
Then I met Jason on that date 10 years ago......
Now I don't work outside the home. I have three children and my days revolve around poop.
Funny how a life can flip 180 and you can be happy both ways.
Just wanted my kids to know that once my days didn't revolve about feeding a family, couponing, and driving the mini van. In other words, I was cool once.
4 comments:
cooler now! the kids just may not realize it for a few decades!
It is amazing how your life changes when you have kids. BUT... they are totally worth every bit.
Isn't it funny... how so much changes (for the better) when you meet the right person. You'll always have those memories to reflect on and learn from. Been there done that!
Jeanne-I think you are cool now too! I especially love the "triangle" hair picture with the SUV. I have some of those myself. :-)
Post a Comment