
While Jason was out, I sent him to the store for
2 Milks
2 Cans of veggies
bananas
bread
approx cost $6-7 bucks
Actual cost $112

I can no longer afford to send Jason to the store
I'm impressed Eric could pull it all

Of course everything was too neat to send back to the store!
3 comments:
hahahaa!! nice. So I was watching one of those tv-cop shows the other night & the episode was about an extreme couponer who killed her husband because he would spend lots of money at the store after she worked so hard to save every penney....Just sayin Jason better sleep with one eye open. :)
That is hillarious!
with my husband it's the gourmet cheeses. seriously those things sometimes cost $20/lb. and he thinks because it's cheese and made in foreign countries that it's okay, cuz it's good to try new things? he thinks he's giving the family culture. culture shock is more like it.
Post a Comment