Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brooke at 18 Months



Okay, this time I am okay with you thinking Brooke looks like a boy

Should I explain the outfit?

Well, first off she went to her dentist, and the shirt is from them. It was too big but she wore it anyway. She refused to take it off.

Then she wanted to go outside and put on Eric's shoes

Then Dad put his hat on her.

I call this photo "Brooke from the Hood"

Earlier this month she got her 18 month check up

Her stats

Height 31.5 inches 38th percentile
Weight 24 lbs 69th percentile
Head Circumference 18.5 inches 69th

Brooke at this age

She loves to say no


She is learning to talk, you will hear things like up, sit, thank you, nite nite, bye

She loves to wave at people. Being in the shopping cart of the store, she acts like she is on a parade float.

She giggles when you start to give her food she really like. It is kind of an evil giggle

Her best friend is Eric

She has Dad wrapped around her finger a million times

She says everything with a cute intonation with her voice. Her way of saying shoes cracks me up.

She can make you ears bleed with a scream out of nowhere

She is tough and seldom gets hurt, but will fake tears for attention

She looks just like her Daddy! He denies this so people set him straight.

2 comments:

Salcido Family said...

SO so so cute!

Lynnette said...

I especially like her shirt. :-)