Monday, November 19, 2012

School Pictures are Here

So I finally have the school pictures. TJ's came good as usual. He's growing into a handsome young man.

Now if you recall Eric's photo wasn't the happiest last year. He even took it twice. So I figured this year would be better. Let's compare. Last year

This year.

Yup he cried more. Jason called me that day and said his teacher emailed us that Eric wouldn't even take his picture. So I ran by the school and offered to help. They told me to come back when he let out of school. They would try again. So I went on with my errands and stopped again at the school. Well the office didn't bother to tell them I was there, and Eric got sent home on the bus AND HE WAS THE FIRST STOP, and he still refused to get his picture.

So now I am driving around Anthem trying to beat his bus home. I made it just in time to grab him. His teacher suggested that I come back with the afternoon class. So I got him off the bus and drove him back to the school picking up Oreos on the way to bribe him. While rushing to the school, my cell phone rang and it was TJ's principal. UGH! TJ wasn't in trouble or anything but I didn't need this.

So we got to the school and I took Brooke and Eric in for photos. He refused to go up again even with cookies, however I was able to get this one done. I kind of love it for just what it is.

I just swear he really loves school.

No comments: