For years my friends have asked me when I will have a family blog. I love reading the blogs from my friends and family. I check them regularly. I have no better excuse other than pure laziness. Sad, considering we run three websites, have more computers than family members, and Jason and I email each other within our own home. So let me start by telling about us.
Jason and I got married Oct. 15 2002. We live in a suburb of North Phoenix in a cute family town. Jason lived here before we got married, and we are now in our third and hopefully final home here.
Jason is a head geek, err I mean Director of IT, for a large Internet advertising firm. Hobbies for him include: shooting, Disney, buying preparedness supplies, computers, and laughing at the odd things I do.
I am a loan officer for a bank that likes Jack Russell terriers and stage coaches. My hobbies include: shooting, not being shocked at Jason's purchases, running a message board for our home town, being a cub scout leader, and basically running the house. Don't tell Jason about running the house, he thinks he does that.
Our son Tyler is 8 years old and pulling great grades in second grade. Tyler's hobbies are Ford Mustangs, art, art, art, and Ford Mustangs. He has a little one track mind like his dad.
Our latest excitement is that I am expecting my first baby. Tyler was two when I first met his dad, so I have been a parent for many years. A baby is a whole new thing for me. This one won't go away for the summer, won't be talking yet, and I have basically accepted I have no clue what I am doing! Here is hoping I keep him alive. Once he's two, I am good to go!
Hopefully you will enjoy of little family blog. We aren't exciting, but we have lots of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment