Okay so I would. Tyler's cub scouts had a fear factor party where they learned about and handled, snakes, spiders, beetles, breaded dragons, and other crawly things. I became the "cool" leader because I was willing to sit in the bin of snakes. We let all the boys go first, and then I was the grand finale. The other leaders have decided I am insane (wow it took them this long?) It really wasn't bad at all. One python went for my neck, while the rest of the snakes seemed content to go for the baby bump. The handler said they will head for the warmest places on the body. He also said he's never had a pregnant women be willing to do that, I ROCK!
The hardest part of the whole thing was getting out of the bin, not easy when you can't bend at the waist, but I did it all by myself! I feel so accomplished.
The only critter I wasn't allowed to handle per the guy in charge was the scorpion. He advised they can still sting, and even though the venom was not very harmful, the fact that I am expecting was not a chance he was willing to let me take. I guess they haven't tested for that yet.
So baby Dash, look at what good care mommy is going to take of you when your born. Don't worry Tyler is still alive!
2 comments:
Great blog, Jeanne! You are the woman!! I think you may even be up for mother of the year....just submit that photo and I'm sure you'll be a shoe-in! (Hee Hee)
Camie
Nice Jeanne, what a great picture
Mel
Post a Comment