Well we tried carrots today for baby food. It will be a long time before I try them again. Next time I feed him, I need to wear a smock. He had a bath after this because after I wiped it up, he was still orange. Note all the fun places you'll find food. Eyebrows, ears, nose, hands,and legs. Jason advised carrots were his favorite as a baby, Eric does not seem to share the same feelings. He was very upset with this food.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Carrot Carnage
Well we tried carrots today for baby food. It will be a long time before I try them again. Next time I feed him, I need to wear a smock. He had a bath after this because after I wiped it up, he was still orange. Note all the fun places you'll find food. Eyebrows, ears, nose, hands,and legs. Jason advised carrots were his favorite as a baby, Eric does not seem to share the same feelings. He was very upset with this food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feed him in the bathtub next time. LOL
Post a Comment