Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jeanne's Peace


This is my peace, a happily passed out baby. He had a very successful feeding of rice cereal and I guess it wore him out after some playing. He woke up an hour later and wanted transfer to his crib. Where he slept another three hours.

I am blessed

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleep in heavenly peace!!

russandkatie said...

there is nothing better than the sight of a sleeping baby!

Cortney Clegg said...

how on earth did you manage to get your baby to do that? do you sleep train? is the rice cereal loaded with benadryl? i'm jealous...

Family of Disney said...

I hate to tell you, Eric is just a good sleeper, like his daddy. Four hour nap today

Lynnette said...

I'm jealous! Carson is NOT a good napper. He only sleeps maybe 45 minutes a couple of times a day. How I wish for a couple of hours to myself. I suppose it is worth it, though. He's a sweetheart.