♥ What are your middle names? Muirbrook, Todd
♥ How long have you been together? We started dating September 12, 2001.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? If online counts.. a couple of months.
♥ Who asked who out? He did, I don't ask guys out.
♥ How old were each of you? I was 27 he was 25.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His, I love my younger sisters!
♥ Do you have any children together? 2 or 1 depends on how you define together. We didn't make one together, but we certain raise him together.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Mom, ya that mom.
♥ Did you go to the same school? No, I am allergic to BYU.
♥ Are you from the same home town? Not even the same side of the country.
♥ Who is the smartest? He is more intelligent, I have more common sense. He takes longer to come up with his great ideas, I am faster thinking but my ideas aren't as great.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? If you ask you don't know Jason, ME. I might cry because you asked.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Olive Garden, I really didn't want to say Taco Bell.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? New York, New York. Poor Jason got so tired of driving by my childhood home in Florham Park, NJ.
♥Who has the Craziest ex's? ROFL, his.. by a long shot. Anyone up for stories? Wait mine are fairly crazy too, but they aren't in our lives anymore.
♥ Who has the worst temper? We both have our moments, however I win this one. Tyler says I yell more, but dad yells louder.
♥ Who does the cooking? Unless putting a frozen pizza in the oven is cooking, I do.
♥ Who is more social? Me, social and Jason don't belong in the same sentence!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? He is, I am just a freak just ask about my even numbers thing.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Stubborn? He is, and I am sticking to that until I die.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Have you seen how big Jason is? He hogs the bed, I hog the covers.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. He could sleep through the fire alarm, and has.
♥ Where was your first date? Arizona Mills Mall, at a defunct restaurant called Alcatraz Brewing Company. It was day after 9/11. He always said it was a good thing he had something to talk to me about since he's so shy.
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does, 3 half sisters, step brother and step sister, two fathers, one mother. Plus two of his grandmothers are still on this earth.
♥ Do you get flowers often? No, I am married, did before we got married. However when he gives me flowers, it isn't on holidays, or anniversary, he gives me flowers just because he loves me.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We do a three family rotation between the Boulware, Forsberg and Muirbrook families.
♥ What is "your song"? Day Dream Believer or Dancing Queen. Jason and Tyler will tell you they are both "my song". They love the line, "cheer up sleepy Jeanne"
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Me or him? He was serious after three dates... I took a whole three weeks.
♥ Who eats more? His belly was bigger than mine even while I was pregnant...do I need to say more?
♥ Who does/did the laundry? me, he helps from time to time, good husband!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I'd say Jason, since that was he does for a living, but everything seems fixed by him through "rebooting" so I am getting there.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Jason, he thinks he's the better driver.
Our engagement photo
1 comment:
That was an awesome post. I never knew that much about you two! Cute engagement pic!
Post a Comment