Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 Month Check Up


Today was Eric's 9 month check up, and total drama for me.
27.5 inches long in the 23rd percentile.
17 lbs 2 oz in the 4.5 percentile (when is anyone in my family skinny?)

Head 17 3/4 inches 43rd percentile
So in taking after Muirbrooks he has a big head.
Again clean bill of health and everything is good.

During his exam he stood up to his feet without pulling himself up. He did have to steady himself against me. Doctor again commented that is motor skills seem ahead of the curve, aided by his compact build.

Then his blood was drawn for a standard blood test, this was more dramatic to me than to him. I am a former phlebotomist, but still this broke my heart. The lady even asked me if I was okay after it was done. Needless to say Eric recovered faster than I did.

No comments: