So five kids, four days. I know what you are thinking, but at least you had Jason to help! Excuse me while I laugh,(he did help, but he was gone a lot). I learned I was fool for wanting twins back when I was pregnant with Eric. Two babies are tough. However not as tough as getting one nine year old boy and one six year old boy to get along. They did so much tattling they each grew a tail. Let me say once more, Lego structures are meant to be taken apart!
Well I made a lot of plans for the five kids, most didn't happen. I had a good time, worked hard, and felt five times the love. I was going to take a picture of all five, but that never happened. With five kids, different activities, naps, and play dates, when do you have time for a camera? The big question is, is it safe to bring the camera out? My baby has a scrape on him that I have NO idea how it happened..opps.
Stella (15 months old) loved closing Tyler in the pantry, she was doing this over and over, of course I only got the last time.
Just like all babies, she loves the dishwasher, don't worry I am fairly sure there were no knives where she could reach them.
The highlight for myself, the proud momma moment is when I got all five kids to Baskin Robbins by myself and got the three kids ice cream. One baby cried the whole time, but I DID IT! I am super mommy!!!! Watch me fly to bed for a long nap now!
Oh and Eric totally looks up to Stella. She is six months older and can do more things, he is in awe, he followed her everywhere. She would share her binkey and bottle with him. They make cute friends
No comments:
Post a Comment