Saturday, September 12, 2009

Appreciation for Tyler

Recently I had a good reminder to appreciate my Tyler. In the day to day raising a child, you can easily forget to appreciate and respect your children. I am grateful for my recent lessons to adore Tyler's talents and contributions to our lives.

One of his contributions I want to share with you, is his picture taking. He loves to take pictures and is always borrowing my camera. Most of the pictures and videos I have of Eric were taken by Tyler. The videos have to be taken by him, because I can't remember how to take videos!!
Check out this gem from last night!


So try to remember amidst the frustration that can mount in raising a child to look at those talents they have.

I love you buggaboo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler's an awesome kid! Eric is lucky to have such a great big brother.