Jason informed me that a baby doesn't have teeth, until they all come in. Until then they are called "Teef". I will miss Eric's four teef smile. There is something special about when a baby has two top and two bottom teef. He now has eight and they seem to be coming in rapid fire. However I just wanted to post my memory of the four teef smile.
While Eric is getting teef, Tyler is losing his teeth even faster. He's getting more and more adult teeth. I still remember the day 5 year old Tyler came into my room and woke me from a nap to show me the first tooth he lost. It is amazing how fast the time goes.
Thank goodness for memories!
2 comments:
We call them Teef too! :) Eric is looking more like a toddler, less like a baby...crazy...
Oh, I love this picture!!!!! Those little "teef" are the cutest!!! And I love the one where he is asleep in his church clothes! lol
Post a Comment