October 21st brought wellness checks for both boys. I am amazed at what happened to Eric's stats.
He shrunk. 29 1/2 inches. Odd, check out last time here. She had him totally crooked during the measure so I am not buying it. I think he's still at 30 inches.
Anyway by her measure he's in the 9th percentile
Weight was 22.05lbs 16th percentile
Head 18.50 45th percentile.
Now I weigh him often at the UPS store. I knew he'd weigh in at 22 lbs. The shocking part, is two weeks later 24 pounds. You can see it in his build, he's plumped up!
Tyler
They didn't give me percentiles for Tyler but here was last years
He is 56" tall 4ft 6 inches
and 66 pounds.
Both healthy and happy. Okay not so happy after shots but you get the idea. It is really hard to deal with both boys at the doctor at once. Grandpa was there but disappeared when the doctor came in.
No comments:
Post a Comment