Congrats Jeanne!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Girls are so fun, I'm so glad you will get to experience it!! Now for names....:)
Ohhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!!
I just had a feeling I needed to check your blog tonight. Congratulations! That is fantastic!
OH. MY. GOSH! Congratulations!!!
so exciting!
Congrats Jeanne!!! Girls are so much fun!! Although, why do you always have a baby after I move away?? Guess I will just have to plan a trip out after the baby is born!!
AHHHH Yeah!!! Congratulations Jeanne!
WOW!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Sidney is over the moon that you'll have a little girl of your own!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats Jeanne!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Girls are so fun, I'm so glad you will get to experience it!! Now for names....:)
Ohhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!!
I just had a feeling I needed to check your blog tonight. Congratulations! That is fantastic!
OH. MY. GOSH! Congratulations!!!
so exciting!
Congrats Jeanne!!! Girls are so much fun!! Although, why do you always have a baby after I move away?? Guess I will just have to plan a trip out after the baby is born!!
AHHHH Yeah!!! Congratulations Jeanne!
WOW!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Sidney is over the moon that you'll have a little girl of your own!!
Post a Comment