My facebook account disappeared! I was in the account Wednesday while visiting my mom at her house in Provo, and when I came back after visiting my cousin, it said my account was disabled! So, the texts stop, I am pre answering questions:
1) I didn't drop or block you on Facebook
2) I have no idea why this happened
3) I don't know if I want to sign up again
4) I am totally detoxing not have FB right now
5) I have sent them 3 emails about the issue but no reply right now
I read the reasons why they disable the accounts and I can't imagine my account was that offensive to anyone. If you saw something I should know about, let me know!
I hope they bring my account back!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's crazy! I'm actually thinking of just deleting my acct as well due to some recent drama on there lately. Maybe I'll just swear off internet altogether! lol
Hey Jeanne! Here is the recipe:
http://bakingbites.com/2008/04/slow-cooker-pulled-pork/
If you only want the sauce/marinade, just elminate everything before the ketchup.
where have you been lady... no park days come on.:) i hear you laid up so sorry if your needin anything let me know.
Post a Comment