Even though Jason likes to tease and torture me emotionally with jokes, he is the greatest.
We found out last week during his annual performance review at work, that badda bing, he's been promoted. One word added to his title Senior IT Director. For the last five years he has been blessed with a great job, that he loves. He has a boss who respects him and works well with him, such a great boss that he promoted Jason! Jason now has more employees that report to him, but what really counts is the raise (okay to me, Jason is equally happy that his performance was recognized and appreciated.)
Mostly we are just blessed that during these trying economic times, Jason's employer seems to be holding steady or growing at all times. In the early years of our marriage we were really scraping to get by, and at one point Jason had a job where the paychecks didn't always show up on time. When that started, BOOM, he found this current job.
So Jason and I took some time last week to count blessings that he loves what he does, that his boss loves what he does, that the company is growing strong, and that it provides nicely for the family.
I am so proud how far he's come professionally since we got married. I am also proud of how respected and trusted he is at the company.
Is Vice President next? I hope so.
I love you Jason!
5 comments:
way to go on the promotion Jason!
That's great! Congrats Jasno!
Awesome! Gotta love those great days when all the hard work pays off. Congrats!
Congrats! It sounds like he has the kind of boss everyone hopes for.
Excellent! Congratulations to Jason and to ALL of you, I'm sure the support he gets from home is part of the success formula!
Post a Comment