We had a church activity to clean up our building. It really needed it, and it was fun to hang out and get stuff done. I got a few compliments on T.J's hard work, that kid can clean when he wants. Eric even learned how the polish furniture and was wiping chairs down. It was also cute to watch him rock little Braelyn in her car seat carrier after she started crying. Reward for the hard work, fresh made donuts.

Eric loves to watch movies with his daddy. Bolt is his current favorite. It just amazes me to watch such a little energetic baby just chill and watch.

Oh the tragic furniture was delivered. I had to send parts of it back, so I'll post pictures of the newly non orange, non icky brown furniture later.
Also who knew getting two boys hair cuts was so hard?
1 comment:
Yummmm those donuts were divine!! Good call! And cleaning the church was not so bad either!
Post a Comment