Not much going on but I want to share a cute story about Eric. I was in the shower one day and Brooke had started crying. It wasn't a distressed cry so I finished my shower and went to check on her as soon as I was done. Eric was walking up the stairs with two of her baby spoons. At the bottom of the stairs I found two things of her baby food. He has pulled out her food before when she cries, but I guess this time he was going to try to feed her himself. What a great brother. I am just glad I was done in the shower before he started opening food.
Here are some cute moments with the kids lately.
Eric climbs into anything Brooke fits, sometimes I think he wants to be the baby.


Dad's iPad seems to be a one size fits all

I'm rolly polly

Eric tickles Brooke any chance he gets, even if she was asleep

Eric used to love to hold Brooke, however she has gotten too heavy so instead he sits on her or lays on her. She can take it, so we just go with it.

Brooke tried her first swing at park day. It was a hit.

No comments:
Post a Comment