Jason and his dad Jack, had headed out to take a survival course. You know do the manly bonding thing. Since their class was outside Las Vegas, I headed out there with the kids. I don't know what I was thinking traveling with three kids by myself, but the trip went really well.
I took the kids to the top of the Stratosphere. T.J. rode the rides there. I couldn't get very good pictures, see the top of the Stratosphere is not stroller friendly, and it is hard to stand in 55mph winds while watching two kids and trying to photograph the other. I did catch this one, look for him the back.
I got the joy of changing a messy diaper in the 55mph winds, while trying to keep a toddler near by, and your stroller starts rolling to the edge (thank goodness it is fenced in. Good part is the wind made it smell free!
Eric rolled his Luigi car through all of Vegas
The boys looking out over Vegas
This is mostly what Brooke did
We then went to visit my mom's friend LaRue. Then we met up with Jason and Jack for dinner
The next day we went to check out the Bellagio. Eric wanted to ride on the carousel that was for show in the Conservatory. He kept pulling us back so he could look at more flowers. He kept asking what each flower was.
Then as his tradition, Eric starred at the chocolate fountains for a while.
That night Jason and Jack joined us in Vegas. Before heading home T.J. and Jack rode the roller coaster at the New York, New York. Two years ago for a family trip out there T.J. was sadly just a quarter of a inch too small for it, and he really wanted to go. While the rest of us waited, we kept getting reward tickets from the machines at the arcade. Jason and Eric were standing at the counter looking at what they could redeem the tickets for, when a box of balls got lose and were bouncing all over. Jason said a couple of kids ran off with the lose balls. Eric picked up one in each hand and handed it back to the lady. He then went to pick up more. The last one, she gave back to Eric and thanked him. He was so happy. So now we call this his honesty ball. I think it will be a cute story to tell him later. He loves how the ball lights up when it hits stuff, like his sister's head.

Then it was back to Phx. Don't worry we plan to go to Vegas again!
No comments:
Post a Comment