My name is Brooke Renee and I had my 9 month check-up this week. I am healthy and happy.
Ht 28 inches 66%
Wt 20lbs 7oz 72%
head 18 in 91%
On Easter I sat up on my own for the first time.
On May 1st I began crawling backwards, or as Dr J calls it, moon crawl
I am trying to pull up on furniture but let's face it, I am a bulky girl, I get about half way up.
My best friends are my brother Eric, and then Lottie A.
My favorite toy is anything I can chew on, as my two bottom teefs are trying to come in.
My favorite book is anything I can chew on, those darn teefs
My favorite food is food... give me more.
If mom is in the room, I want her.. period.
I laugh like my brother Eric, but look more like my brother T.J.
I love to ride in the car and like to fall asleep at the most inconvenient times.
My blue eyes match Dad's and Grandpa Jack's perfectly.
Sing to me and I'll smile, I also like anything said to me in a high pitched voice. Dad's high pitched voice is the funniest, and he talks about the oddest things and says "boom" a lot.
My brother Eric and I have our own language, yes we are laughing at YOU!
Strangers are always trying to hold me, I am squishy and cuddly. I don't mind as long as I have attention.
I have a super ticklish apple bottom chin.
I always remove my socks, they are more fun to chew on.
I clap with my feet when excited.
I like to cross my ankles, which isn't easy with fat feet.

I love to jump especially in Cousin Edmond's bouncer, I am not sure which I miss more, him or his bouncer.
I say momma when I need help but dad is claiming it doesn't count as my first word.
I love face to face attention.
Kisses on my cheek make me smile or giggle.
I am cute and I know it! Wonder where I got that trait from?
3 comments:
She IS a cutie! By the way, Hailey finally just hit 20 lbs. at her 15 month appointment last week. LOL
She's just getting cuter and cuter! Love you guys!
Loved that post- what a little doll baby! And such a big girl too- she could give Asher a run for his money! :)
Post a Comment