We ended up having a simple celebration just the five of us. It isn't like she knows what is going on anyway. We celebrated after dinner. To start off, Brooke wasn't too impressed
We got her a cupcake cake
She got excited when she saw the cake, I mean the girl loves her food
She seemed uncertain at first when we threw a cupcake in front of her.
Eric and T.J. were a little more on the ball with it
She started to dig in, here are your cake carnage photos, I know that is why you came to this blog
She ate her whole cupcake
The frosting didn't thrill her, she finger painted with it more than anything
Then it was post cupcake carnage bath, had to wash the hot pink frosting off them
Then we gave her gifts, which Eric tried to co-op.
It was a nice quiet birthday for our baby girl.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooke! I can't believe she is already a year that did go by way to fast. Love the cupcake cake and all the carnage! What a fun family day!
Happy Birthday to the sweet baby I fell in love with a year ago!
She is such a beautiful baby! And I love that cute cupcake cake. Happy Birthday Brooke!!
Post a Comment