Stella loves to play with Eric. He's still not sure what to make of it. I mean she is an older woman (six whole months!). However they are so cute with each other. She grabs at him, he smiles at her. Here is hoping they will always be friends.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Eric the Ladies' Man
Eric is destined to be a big flirt one day. Of course, he's my son and has to take after mommy in some way. He was also destined towards his first girlfriend before he was even born. My good friend, neighbor, and fellow babysitting mooch, Alicia had become pregnant 4 1/2 months earlier than me. When we knew that she was having a girl, and I was having a boy jokes about being boyfriend and girlfriend and going to the prom were made. Now we don't really believe it, but it's mommy fun. Actually I think we are more interested in trading genders in our next go around so we can swap baby clothes!
Stella loves to play with Eric. He's still not sure what to make of it. I mean she is an older woman (six whole months!). However they are so cute with each other. She grabs at him, he smiles at her. Here is hoping they will always be friends.



Stella loves to play with Eric. He's still not sure what to make of it. I mean she is an older woman (six whole months!). However they are so cute with each other. She grabs at him, he smiles at her. Here is hoping they will always be friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment