Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In the News

Okay, not really IN the new, but on counts. Fox 10 did "whirlybird Wednesday" today. We went over to see if we could get on the news. We did. When Cory says he thinks he's being chased by wolves, look for Tyler's brown camo jacket. He turns to the camera and you see he is holding Eric. I am standing just behind them. 1:26 on the time line.

Here is the link again http://media2.myfoxphoenix.com/ksaz/hilites/index.html

After school Tyler wanted to take a bath (the helicopter blew a lot of dirt at us)
Apparently Eric finds Tyler taking a bath VERY funny.



Oh and Eric is 8 months old today!

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Hi famous lady. I came home and watched it again and saw Jake and Bree and even me! I'm famous too! That was a fun morning!

Family of Disney said...

Yes it was, only problem was having to protect the baby from the flying dirt.