My friend Alicia was feeling brave and suggested we take our combined five children to the zoo last Friday. It was nice and cool for Phoenix in May, only around 90. The kids didn't whine too much. The babies were great. Alicia and I are going back with just the babies some other time, so we can actually enjoy the animals. The kids were a lot of work.
The highlights, Tyler feeding a squirrel and Eric enjoying every moment.
Tyler at the Savanna exhibit

Taylor just wanting his picture taken.

Sidney didn't know what to think of prairie dogs

Tyler feeding a duck

The boys played king of the tree trunk

The babies hugged each other, and were in general just best friends

Stella was prepared for the camera flash

Eric was just happy

Alicia and I were happy to get home.
1 comment:
What a fun day!! I love the zoo!!
Post a Comment