I have been asked if Eric is walking yet. I happily say no. I was so anxious for him to crawl that I would coach and work with him on it. Now the little bugger gets into everything! So walking means he can get into even more. So I am not working with him and I will let him figure it out on his own! He does stand a lot and on his own. I find it funny when he's standing, realizes he isn't supported by anything and sort of freaks himself out and sits down. He's already taken a few practice steps, so despite my lack of assistance he's well on his way to walking. When he walks I think my life will be over.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Standing on Your Own
I have been asked if Eric is walking yet. I happily say no. I was so anxious for him to crawl that I would coach and work with him on it. Now the little bugger gets into everything! So walking means he can get into even more. So I am not working with him and I will let him figure it out on his own! He does stand a lot and on his own. I find it funny when he's standing, realizes he isn't supported by anything and sort of freaks himself out and sits down. He's already taken a few practice steps, so despite my lack of assistance he's well on his way to walking. When he walks I think my life will be over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow what a cutie! I'm not pushing the walking thing either. I'm sure it will come all too soon.
Post a Comment