Taken today.. say hello to the brothers who look nothing alike!
Tyler had his annual exam and Eric had his two month exam. Both got shots, Eric took it more like a man than Tyler!
Tyler's stats
61 Pounds
52 1/2 inches tall
Blood Pressure 100/58
Tyler scored in the 47th percentile for height and weight.
Eric's stats made me a little sad
Head 15 1/4 inches
22 1/4 inches tall
10 lbs 13oz
Last exam stats
He scored in the 7th percentile for weight and 11th for height.
Doctor told me not to be concerned that she is sure he's due for a growth spurt, and his development was good. His alertness and physical ability were beyond average.
However when you are a first time baby mommy and think your child is perfect, this can make you a little sad. The rational part of my brain knows I am totally being silly, but still.. I wanted to hear a higher percentage.
I am going to count my blessings that I have a healthy happy baby
BTW Tyler is a geek just like daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment