Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Christmas Card


I know, I know you didn't get one in the mail. That would be because I only got two mailed off this year. So sad, I have a huge stack of these sitting in my kitchen. I would mail them now, but then you'd think I was crazy! You would be right.

My photographer got them ready with plenty of time for me to mail them. I guess I didn't plan well with our trip to Disneyland just before Christmas. I was dumb enough to even bring them with me on the trip, thinking I would have time to mail them then (duh, Jeanne).

Those who wish to have one for the picture (I mean aren't those boys so cute?) please let me know. Otherwise they will most likely go to waste in my kitchen. I am sure Jason will find them in three months and wonder if his wife is totally crazy.

Yes I am certainly a little crazy and embrace it! My only excuse, I am a slug! That's for you Paige!

Sorry and Sluggishly yours
Jeanne

2 comments:

Paige said...

you love it!

Jer and Cam said...

I am just sick for you right now! Those are so cute and I think you should still send them anyways!!!