Friday, May 14, 2010

Eric is Unique Part 2

I have already blogged about how he is willing to wear hats. I failed to get a picture of a hat he loves to wear all the time.

His Mickey ears from Disneyland. We got them for him when he was 3 months old. He now likes to get them from his room and wear them for up to couple of hours at a time. What I find even more unique is that he insists on wearing the strap under his chin. Not many children will do that.



I guess it is meant to be when you are a souvenir from the family trip in 07'

This cuteness doesn't quite make up for the fact Eric has learned how to spit and demonstrated on my face today :(

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Love the Mickey ears and I agree, that chin strap is a rare toleration of most kids!

And Eric spit in your face? I don't believe you Jeanne, he's way too sweet!

Lynnette said...

Spitting, huh?!? At least he is little. Jordan used to do that when he was five. Not funny or cute then!!