1) My shirt doesn't really match my shorts
2) My shorts are actually my swimsuit that mom left out to dry from the other day.
To answer your questions, yes Jason knows he put a swimsuit on his son. I am not complaining however, since Jason actually got him up, changed his diaper and dressed him in something. I will however laugh at how he's dressed.
I'd like to point out that both shorts that go with this shirt, and a shirt that goes with the swimsuit are all contained in the SAME drawer Jason got this shirt out of.
P.S. I am so grateful to be married to a man who smirked when he saw this blog. Other men would have been upset or insulted. Love you, babe!
4 comments:
Wait 'til there is girl's hair involved. I think Mark has a panic attack over Gracie's hair whenever I'm away. I actually enlisted Melanie Pennell to help her hair before school when I was in the hospital with Rosie.
haha! nice.
This isn't so bad! I've seen WAY worse in my day! It is good to be thankful for a helpful husband, even when you just have to laugh at the clothing that they choose!
funny... im just glad you got to sleep in:)
Post a Comment