Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Was Woman


I needed to feel like a woman and not like a mommy. The last five weeks I have been burped on, spit up on, peed on and pooped on more than I ever imagined. Jason agreed I could go get a mani/pedi for pampering. So off to the salon I went. Seriously half my nails are broken off anyway, I needed help.

I felt so pretty with my lavender nails I even got some toe art. I have never done that before. I was going to feel awesome at church tomorrow with my pretty nails.

Then...
I went home and Eric stepped on the left one. Woman mode destroyed, back to mommy mode.
Well it lasted 10 minutes :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's so sad, so pathetic, and so tragically true. Sigh.

Jer and Cam said...

Glad you got to get out! It makes all the difference even if it does only last but a moment:)!