Labor day weekend was a big one. Brooke's blessing, which I will tell more about in another blog, and Kim's baby shower.
See here is where I am crazy. Kim is Jason's sister and expecting her first child, a boy, in December. Kim and her husband Greg were coming down Labor day weekend to be here for the blessing. Months ago my crazy pregnant brain thought it would be a good idea to have a baby shower for Kim while she was here since 90 percent of the Forsberg family lives here in the PHX area.
So the plan started that as sisters we would host it at my house. Kim has three sisters, and two sister in laws. I figured between five of us we could pull it off! WE DID! I did go insane from lack of sleep and a lot of stress, but it is normal for me to be insane.
First I made Kim practice with Brooke or as I liked to call her "practice baby"
Then we get 85 percent of the Forsberg women together for a party!
Jenny made the food, Kacy decorated, Tiffany did the games, Stacy who couldn't come got the prizes, and I did the invitations and had the place!
It was a success based on how full Kim and Greg's car was, I have no idea how he fit it all!
Mostly it was just fun to see the sisters, cousins, friends, and other family. A big shout out to Allie, Tiffany's baby. Plus Kim's baby is one set little dude!
1 comment:
yes, he is going to be set. Thank you to everyone who made it such a spectacular event!
Post a Comment