Our friends Rod and Aimee have the cutest twins. I gave them Eric's old clothes and shoes to help them out. What do twins do when you only have one of each pair of shoes?
T.J. brought home this note from school. I loved it. His best friend really wanted to play with him on Friday!

T.J. describing to Aunt Kim how he was getting away with reading in bed, shared how he could tell mom or dad had come upstairs this way:
'when dad gets to the top of the stairs the floor creeks. When mom gets to the top she lets out a sigh. That is when I turn my flashlight off.' Smart kid.
And bless T.J.'s heart. After hosting a baby shower in our home and a baby blessing party my downstairs was trashed. He worked with me for two hours to help clean. He picked up stuff, vacuumed the rug, swept the downstairs, and then mopped. I was so touched I cried! Also I didn't make him do his daily reading :)
My dad was very ill when I was born, and often described me as the light of his life. In our family our light is Eric. He is always happy and fun. He provides tons of moments that make you smile in a day.
Whether it is how he shows Brooke he loves her
Or wears Dad's sunglasses
Or steals my cookies n cream milkshake I got for breakfast this morning

My friend Julee made this bow to go with Brooke's blessing dress.
Another thing that makes me smile, her not crying!
6 comments:
What a great post and reminder that it is the little things that bring us the most joy! Your kids are so cute!
Thanks for the post! I need to be better about noticing the little things that make me smile!
Yay! What sweet happy thoughts.
Hang in there Jeanne! If you recall, both our boys were fussy babies...around 6 weeks it peaks, than gets better from there. You have such cute, sweet kiddos!
Been there with the fussy baby thing! Good for you for looking at the bright side. Sometimes that can make all the difference.
My, my, those are some handsome twins! :) Very cute post, way to get yourself through a crazy time. I need to snuggle that little girl again!
Post a Comment