We:
jumped on the trampoline
drank chocolate milk
played with Lincoln logs
watched my new family room furniture get delivered
watched Dora the Explorer
played on Tyler's bed
played with the baby
colored
took pictures of furniture I am going to sell
peeled crayons for chunky crayons
jumped on the jogging trampoline
We have the best conversations. She asked what my father's name was, when I replied Newell, she told me I was wrong. She doesn't know what his name is, but I guess it isn't Newell. I better find out what his name was!
Too bad she had to go home and eat lunch. She also is the only person who didn't fall for my people on the bus joke.
So why have a best friend in a three, almost four year old? She's fun, she is always thrilled to see me, she gives me hugs, and she is down right adorable. Also living with all boys, it's nice to girl things up.
Don't forget to come over Monday and we will finish those chunky crayons, Sidney!
Love,
Sista B
3 comments:
That is one adorably cute little girl!!! I'm happy to loan her out anytime! :)
Your playdate is so super cute! Can I borrow her sometime? I need to girl it up over here too...
First of all is that right, was it really after in the morn when you posted this, wow! Thats awesome, I am so a night person too, but I think you have taken it to new heights! JK! What a great play date! You want to borrow some more kids... Lets see a pic of the new furniture!
Post a Comment