I have wanted to get Eric's haircut since people first started to mention to me he had a mullet (thanks Chad!). However I often wanted to wait because of something Jon and Kate Gosselin once said, but since they are divorcing, I can move on!
The top part of his head had hair that was five inches long, he had that when he was born, the very back was rubbed from time in the car seat, and then what we call the "rat tail" that he's also had when he was born. I figured it was time to move on, and make it more even. I trusted my friend and professional stylist Christin do it the honors (A Wild Hair 551-5561)
The before photo
Hanging with Tyler before
Christin working her magic
You would have thought it hurt him
The after photos, bye bye mullet!
They really look older and less babyish when the hair is cut.
1 comment:
He looks so cute with the hair cut. Luke had the same mullet and I thought it was just fine! Ha Ha. Luke hates getting his hair cut too. Hopefully it's just a phase!
Post a Comment