
B is a big deal in my life lately. My name is actually Sista B. For those who don't know, in my church you refer to members as brother or sister, and the last name. When I first met Sidney, my best friend, she had a hard time saying my last name. Being two, I understood and told her she could call my Sister B. So now for 2 and half years, I have been Sista B. She and her big brother Taylor even made me hand made birthday cards in June, addressed to Sister Bee! Priceless, I am keeping those!
B is also for Banana Bread, which has taken over my life lately. Tyler is addicted to the stuff. He wants to eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all snacks. He actually throws fits when he's denied. I am going to have to stop making it for a while. What a junkie! Don't want him to hit rock bottom.
I also make special gluten free banana bread for Sidney. She has to be gluten free, and I break her heart every time she is over, and she sees Tyler's current drug of choice, and I have to tell her she can't eat it. So I started buying the flour that is gluten free so I can make her some. That stuff is a trip, the bread raises so high in the oven then totally deflates like a raisin, but I am told it is a big hit!
This concludes our lesson on the letter B
1 comment:
WE LOVE banana bread too!! In fact I had 3 slices for breakfast this morning:) good stuff
Post a Comment