Saturday, June 12, 2010

Anything Dad Does... I Do Too!

As I have shown before, Eric wants to do whatever his Dad does. A while back while pushing a bookcase around, Eric insisted on helping Dad. If Dad is wiring electronics, Eric must do it too. He just idolizes Dad. Last night Jason decided to take advantage of our cooler weather to mow the grass. I sent Eric out to play on his toys while Dad was out there. After not too long I looked outside and saw this.

It was such a joy seeing the smile on Eric's face. That was until Dad had to use the weedwacker and didn't want Eric around for safety. That is when I got the joy of Eric's first temper tantrum.

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

So cute. Let's just hope that love for mowing the lawn continues into the teenage years!!

Sarah said...

I love it! I remember Georgia helping push the lawn mower when she was little too.