Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vegas Birthday

To celebrate my (36th) 29th birthday, Jason, Eric, and I headed to Las Vegas. My mom gave us a timeshare swap to use.
Eric pulling his suitcase is a big hit. Everyone loved it.



Eric had a blast swimming. That kid can kick!

As you can tell we spent most of our time in the pool. We weren't really into the big touristy things this trip. Being in the pool was nice on my pregnant belly, walking or waddling around the strip wasn't. Having a weightless belly is awesome!

On the night of my actual birthday, we got a babysitter and went out to dinner. Mon Ami Gabi is a favorite of mine plus I can watch my Bellagio fountains. Then we headed out to see Penn and Teller. A good show. Teller actually spoke to Jason, strange two men who never talk, speaking to each other. I couldn't get Jason to go up on stage for the Magic Bullet Trick. I should have done myself! I wonder what Penn would have said if I had waddled up there?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe he'd have quacked? Or Teller would've pulled out a card that said "Quack." on it?

Cortney Clegg said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Sounds like you guys had a blast!