Note the gifts on the table wrapped in Superman Dad paper! That's for you Carl!
I made or got Jason his favorite foods for breakfast. As I was putting them on the table I began to see that his favorites aren't the healthiest things.
Blueberry Muffins
Bacon
Donuts
Grapes
Mango
O.J from concentrate
My favorite part was Eric held his dad's hand through most of breakfast.
After breakfast Jason opened his gifts Blu-Rays.
Then after a while it was time to head to church. It was cute when the primary kids went up to sing a song for dads, Eric knew the song and sang babble right along with them. I guess he does listen to me when I sign, the So Glad When Daddy Comes Home song.
After church we grilled up some steaks for dinner.
It was a very content Father's Day in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment