Here is what we determined are the pregnancy food groups.
-Chocolate
-Cheese
-Cheese burgers
-Steak
-Ice Cream
-Pizza
-Fries
-Baked goods
Vegetables have become my enemy this pregnancy. I get the worst heartburn after eating them. Chocolate chip cookies however, keep me heartburn free.
6 comments:
Go fig. I absolutely have to have Perrier, which is otherwise too nasty to ingest. Rosie was my salty baby and my BP has never been the same. This baby is a veggie baby, luckily, but no carbs. I am so looking forward to the day when I can pretty much eat how I want without having to deal with such dire consequences like nausea, bad tastes and heartburn.
I propose that we add another food group: "Bake goods". (donuts, pastries, cake...)
so added Cort!
Ice Cream was Georgia and Pizza was Macie and Ava was both.
Subway and McDonald's breakfast biscuits for me. Carbs all the way!!! Enjoy it girl!
And then there's the nursing food group: whatever food, just give it to me in huge quantities...
Post a Comment